August 18, 2009

Ex's and Explanations

It is another day of bipolar New York weather....it went from raining and mild last week to a heat wave this week. I guess I picked the right time to go natural because this is sweat out your relaxer weather. I am happy to be at work just because we have central air! I do wish I was at the beach thought right now, I gotten relatively no sun all summer. So on to today's randomness, I ran into a guy I dated for like two weeks in high school yesterday, and he introduced me his boss as his ex!!!! It was two weeks dude and you are really referring to me as your ex...really....I have shoes that I have had a longer intimate relationship with! Anywho the question of the day is how long do you have to be with someone to consider them an Ex?

Ponder

No comments: