June 24, 2010

I know I know I know.....Where have YOU BEEN

I know I've been more then MIA lately, I've gone missing like Neffe's period..... In my defense life has thrown me a few curve balls and I've been preoccupied. (plus damn it I was tired I work hard I get lazy!) My professional life has been kicking my butt, and I've had to work through some issue. On my job in my department I am Charlie Brown's friend Franklin (you know the ONLY black character). So you can image how fun it is being the national ambassador for all thing "black" (which is funny because I work with other minorities), also I am one of 2 woman and lets say the "all boys club" is alive and well. So I've been in a funk to say the least for the last 2 month about my career situation, which has done nothing but aid my procrastination. I had to pull myself together put on my big girl panties and deal with it, so here I am blogging as therapy, but my job woes are another story for another time. So here we are a day before the year anniversary of MJ's passing and the day before my Maxwell / Jill Scott concert I think tomorrow will be the definition of bitter sweet. I start a three week vacation on July 1st so there is a silver lining to every cloud, so you will be hearing from me during my down down time....since the man will be off my back!

XOXOXOXOX
Nikki S.


No comments: