September 12, 2009

New York State of Mind

Its a dreary day in NYC, the weather is gray it 65 degrees and it is the day after the 8th Anniversary of 9/11. I can't believe it been 8 years, it all seems so vivid like it happened yesterday. Its still so sad to think of it and still heartbreaking to hear the victims names being read every year during the memorial. People always post 9/11 Never Forget, I don't think that is possible....... Going to see the new Tyler Perry movie tonight with the girls, hopefully it not a heavy handed preachy as his movies usually are. This week was really busy for me, the start of Fall always is, I am beyond exhausted. Not much else is going on, but trust me the next couple of weeks are gearing up to be crazy, thanks to my job, the cycle begins again.

XOXOXOX
The Stiletto One!

No comments: