September 14, 2009

My Kayne Rant......

I know everyone and their mother's have weighted in on the jackassary that is Kanye West drunken award show fiasco last night, but I have to add my 2 cent (of course). What he did was the equivalent of taking taking candy from a baby or showing up drunk or to thanksgiving dinner. What he did was destructive and selfish as hell, it wasn't about Beyonce's video, it was about him and his narcissistic belief that EVERYONE needs to hear his opinion. I wonder did he go outside and kick a puppy afterwards for good measure? You have to be a special kind of asshole to take away a moment from a talented 17 year old singer (goggle her if you don't know who she is) who has probably been dreaming of this for most of her life. Kayne we appreciate you reminding us what a complete jerk you can be and why narcissism is a mental illness. I appreciate Beyonce for being gracious and allowing Taylor the spotlight that she rightly deserved.

No comments: