January 21, 2010

The Long and Short of it!

So me and my hair are fighting.....

Or you might say I am fighting my hair, I love the way my natural hair is going but I am still transitioning and my old relaxed ends are not going along with the program. I'm in transitions hell because I want to hold on to my length until my natural hair grows out more. Most people tell me just BC and get it over with but it is so much easier said then done. Like I said before it took me most of high school and my first year of college to grow my hair past my shoulder, so I am having a hard time parting with it. I've never had a short haircut and I am very apprehensive about cutting it all off. On the flip side my permed hair is pissing me off to no end. So the question become what to do next, because I've been coming to work looking really crazy and this can't continue! In other news I checked out "Let's talk about Pep" last night on VH1 and I loved it! Not much for VH1's brand of demeaning reality shows but this one I enjoyed.

XOXOXOXO
Nikki

No comments: