January 13, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year

12 days after the fact but Happy New Year all the same. The last half of 2010 was a whirlwind I changed jobs, hair textures, and attitudes all in the span of 5 months. I left my job in education after 9 years to go into the non profit sector. I also let go of a lot resentment and anger toward people and situations that were not allowing me to grow. I also FINALLY BC'ed on a random day after getting fed up with the to textures. So my new attitude, job, and short curly hair are ready to take over the world. I Obama'd out the end of my year with a whole bunch of change you could believe in! I've also decided that I am going to pass on the the ides of setting New Year's resolutions, if i need to change an element of my life I just going to make the change and follow through(Simple right, let see how this works out) ! I am looking forward to traveling more this year and hopefully looking fly in my two piece bathing suit doing it! More blogs to come let see how 2011 unfolds.

XOXOXO
Nikki

No comments: