July 15, 2009

Vacation and MJ Burnout

Ok I know everybody has weighted in on Michael Jackson's passing but I've got to weight in on it, so let me have my official Chris Crocker moment and say LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE. Let the poor man rest in peace. He is gone now, stop exploiting him and his memory. If speculation were dollars then we be out of this recession! I'm suffering MJ burnout, I've been a fan since I was a kid but with all this continualy coverage the media has fished this lake dry. Let the man's family grieve, let his kids have some privacy, and please do not give Joe Jackson another reason to be anywhere on my television. I been on vacation for last 2 week and I go back on Friday.....it was fun while it lasted. I get another week off in August hopeful me and the girls can get down Miami if my funds are right...the recession is real y'all!


Later


My Soundtrack of the Day- N.E.R.D- She Wants To Move

No comments: