July 18, 2009

What is the Appeal?

Ok I'm in the mood for a random rant, this is what happens when your home all day with too much time on your hands. This is my top 5 list of people or things that I don's understand other people's love for...

  1. Drake- you will always be Wheelchair Jimmy from Dregrassi to me, you aren't really bringing anything new to hip hop. so whats all the excitement about? (and we are not even gonna discuss "The Breast I Ever Had Video"

  2. Jay-Z DOA-....aren't you supposed to be retired

  3. The Stanky Leg, The Booty Do, The Jerk and every other stupid ass dance that I've seen teenage boys in tight ass jean doing over the past 9 months

  4. VH1's "Love of" Shows- get some self esteem ladies and a visit to the free clinic will be in order

  5. The Real Housewives of Atlanta & New Jersey- if you Black, Italian, or a white girl with a bad wig I'd like to introduce you to the caricature the rest of the world now thinks you are

No comments: