October 16, 2009

Being MIA and NYC Freeze

We are experiencing early WINTER WEATHER in NYC and I am NOT a fan. The city that never sleeps should not be covered in frost in October!

Ok I've been busy..... hell I just been to tired and preoccupied to blog......don't judge me! Between my home life, a impromptu to trip to the south, and a few 12 hour work day my mind was elsewhere, hell even my feet are are not into it, I haven rocked a pair of 3 inch heels in a minute. But I am sure you'll are not interested in my whining so I will stop here.....but I will preference that with I had things to do, I had 99 problems and a blog ain't one lol. I promise to be better in the future and keep you up with the randomness that is my life (especially if it is juicy, potentially scandalous, or end with me getting some shoes). Anywhoo XOXOX and all that good stuff

for a really good read check out one of favorite bloggers Michael Arceneaux:
http://www.thecynicalones.com/ (for your daily dose of sarcasm follow him on Twitter)


Song of the Day: Musiq (from the Luvanmusiq Album) Greatest Love



No comments: