October 26, 2009

Transitions

So essentially it seems everything in my life right now is conspiring against me to make me change.........

Ok, let me stop that sounded really over dramatic, but there is some truth it in. I guess when I started transitioning my hair it ushered in the desire to make transitional changes in other parts of my life. Currently my career is at a standstill, my job which i am great at has now become a joyless repetitive paycheck. I no longer get the same fulfillment that I got out of it as little as a year ago. Its time for me to Act 3 of this little play of life and I not sure in what direction to go.....sigh
It has come to point where i have to metaphorically fly or die and I am not longer satisfied with wither under these stage lights. OK that my internal struggle rant for the day {For your daily dose of ME follow me on Twitter: Nikki_Stiletto}

Peace and Blessing People

Nikki S.

No comments: